Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Creative Sketches: January Sketch Challenge

There is a fun new sketch challenge at My Creative Sketches this month! Just follow the link for all the details.
 
Here is the layout I made based on the sketch. These are some of the first photos of all three of my kiddos together after my new daughter was born. The two older siblings were so excited to meet her!
 
Here is the sketch we are playing along with...
 
and a few close ups of the details of my layout.
 
I am pairing this sketch challenge up with one of my design team projects with Fancy Pants Designs. I used the super fun Be Loved collection to make this layout. It is a Valentines/Love themed collection but with it's fun color pallet it can definitely be used for all kinds of projects.



 
If you link up your layout here by February 14th you have a chance to be featured on the My Creative Sketches blog and win this fabulous prize!!! I'm just LOVING all the fun and bright things going on in this prize!!!
 
 

I look forward to seeing your creations...

~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment