Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Big Brother in training

I don't know if I've mentioned my family's big news on my blog yet so I guess now is the time!
We are expecting a new baby!
I only have 8 weeks to go now so the excitement is definitely growing :)
 
Today I'm sharing a layout I made of the photos I posted on FB to share our news with our extended family and friends! I got our son a Big Brother t-shirt. It was kind of funny because the words 'big brother' are not very big on the shirt and some people didn't actually 'get it'. I guess I was a big vague.
 
 
I just got my new box of goodies from Fancy Pants Designs so this was my first chance to play with the Collecting Moments collection. I just love this collection as well as the other two that I got to play with (Merry Little Christmas and Happy Go Lucky) I just know I'm going to use these ALL UP!
 
 
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by today!
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment