Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Life's Little Adventures

Hi Friends!
 
I want to share a quick layout I whipped up using the Trend Setter collection from Fancy Pants Designs.
 
 
I just love these photos of my Grandma from a long time ago! I've wanted to get them scrapped for quite some time so I'm glad I've finally done it.
 
 
I white washed over the manilla coloured stencil to tone down the cream color a bit. I layered different papers under the stencil to create my title.

 
I finished off the layout with a bunch of fun embellishments from the collection; buttons, tags, frames, ephemera and stickers. I just love this line! so fun, and the colors are awesome :)

 
Anyways, that is all for today...
 
Thanks for stopping by
~Becky

1 comment:

  1. Is that your GRANDMA??? wow! This design and collection are perfect for these wonderful photos! Love this, Becky!

    ReplyDelete