Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Elle's Studio December Gallery

I'm sad to say that this is my last gallery as part of the Elle's Studio DT. I absolutely loved being a part of this team and I am so thankful I got the opportunity to be a part of it. I just wish it could go on longer.
 
This months gallery features the Be Merry Tags! and I've got a lot of photos to share with you so let's get started...
 
My first layout is about my family's Pickle ornament tradition. I have wanted to scrapbook this layout for years and I am so glad I finally got the opportunity. Elle's tags worked perfectly! I want to take the time to scrapbook more of our holiday traditions, both new and old!
 
 
 
 
 
My second layout is of my son's first Christmas experience. Like most little kids, he was far more interested in the paper and boxes than in what was inside them...he was so cute with the little bow on his head as he crumpled up all the paper!

 
 
 
Finally I made a fun layout of this great photo I took of my kids wrapped up in the Christmas lights. I tried a few new things on this layout like machine stitching the vellum circles onto the page, heat embossing on the photo, and using sequins!
 


 
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my layouts. Make sure you stop by Elle's Studio and pick yourself up some of these fun Christmas tags!
 
Happy Ho Ho Ho to you!
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment