Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SOUS Sketch Challenge Nov 7-19

Happy Wednesday friends! It's card sketch reveal day at SOUS
 
Here is the card that I created for the sketch...
 
 
and here is the sketch it is based on. This fun inspiration was created by Sandi Clarkson.
 
 
Here are a few closeups...
 
 
I used this cute little sticker from the October Afternoon Cakewalk collection for the focal point in the center and layered some more little stickers from the same collection on top.
 
 
I put my stick pins on the right side of the card instead of the left like in the sketch.
 
 
For the ribbon going vertical around the card, I used some fun green bakers twine.
 
I'd love to see what you come up with using this sketch. Play along with our challenge and upload your card HERE before Nov 19th for your chance to be featured on the SOUS blog!
 
Have a great day!
~Becky

2 comments:

  1. what a fun card, Becky .. love the happy animals dancing & singing their greetings .. hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got here at last Becky! Cute card, loving the focal image and the twine finishes it off beautifully... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete