Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

We wish you a Merry...

CHRISTMAS in JULY! Today is July 25th, so you know what that means! Only 5 more months till Christmas! Have you started shopping yet? LOL, not me, I'm one of those people who doesn't start the shopping until about the 20th of December. I always have the best intentions of starting early, but lets face it, I'm a procrastinator, I work best under pressure.

I have a layout to share with you today. I made it awhile back for a submission and just haven't got around to blogging it yet. I told you...I procrastinate :) Anyways, this layout has my favorite picture of my kiddos from last Christmas.
They are patiently waiting to dive into the presents, and I just love how I captured the glow of the tree and the wonder on my son's face as he looked at the pretty lights. This was his first Christmas!
All of the product is from Little Yellow Bicycle except for the little red words in the top left corner which are from October Afternoon.  Here are a few close ups for you...

Merry Christmas!!! I hope I've inspired you to get in to the spirit today!
~Becky

1 comment: