Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Leibster Award

  In the past week, much to my surprise, I have been given a “Liebster Blog Award” by three different ladies!  Wow!  I am so excited!  

What is a Liebster Blog Award you ask?  Here are the details…
The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are unclear but "the word translates from German as "darling" or "beloved". It's given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to generate some traffic for them.
 
Here are the guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award
1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!

So, first I would like to thank Joy at Blondemommy, Shilo at Paper Meets Glue, and Jill at Jaihart Just Lovely Designs who gave me the award. THANKS LADIES!!! 

Second, I would like to give this wonderful award to some fellow bloggers…

My Life in Pages:   I have known Sylvie for quite a few years now. She is an amazingly talented scrapbooker and I have always admired her style, and have even scrap lifted some layouts.  She is a featured scrapbooker in the Spring issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine, out right now!

Do What You Love:  Christa is another talented Canadian Scrapbooker. I came across her blog and was immediately inspired by what I saw. Please stop by and say hi to her.

Something Good: When I found Katja's blog, I spent awhile just watching her photo album of her layouts scroll by at the top of her page. I love them all!

Fruit of my Scraps:  Katherine (aka Sutty) is great! I love her stuff! She often leaves large areas of blank space on her layouts and I love the look of it.  I often try to do this myself but I always feel like there is something "missing".  She's got the technique down!

 The Papered Cottage:  Shellye, has a beautiful blog. I found her through the Unity Stamp blog.  She has an awesome style and you can check out all the cool things she makes, from pages, to cards, to mini albums and paper projects. She was just given a position on the Simple Stories design team! I'm so jealous! I applied too but was not chosen :( Congrats to Shellye!

Thanks to you ladies for being so inspiring!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Becky! I've given you the same award on my blog! Check it out here: http://sylviehoobanoff.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-won-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete