Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I got PUBLISHED {again}

I was thrilled to get the email from Jackie at Canadian Scrapbooker that they had chosen one of my layouts to go in the Summer 2011 issue of the magazine! Of course I replied right away accepting their offer. I love Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine, it is my favorite, and I am so happy they chose my layout.

My layout has the prestigious "First Time Published" mark beside it because this is actually my first time being published in the magazine. My previous layout published by the CS gals was in their Basics Series Vol 5. so it didn't count.

This layout is one of my Dad, and fit in to the magazines 70's theme because I told about my Dad's old car, his 1971 MGB. I love the main photo of him with the top down, a t-shirt and a touque...I don't think you can get much more Canadian than that! And who ever though my Dad was so cool?!?!?

Here is my layout, check it out on pg 27

This is the Summer 2011 issue

Here's a pic of my actual layout

No comments:

Post a Comment