Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I have a good reason...

Ok, so I know it has been a rediculously long time since I posted anything, but REALLY, I have a good reason. I had a baby in February, and prior to that I was an exhausted pregnant lady who slept when I wasn't at work. Now that I am home with the baby I fully intend to do a better job at keeping up this blog. I have a very need baby boy though, so sometimes it is going to be difficult. I think though, if I write this here, then I will feel more pressure to stick to it. I would like to have at least 1 blog post per week! There I said it! Now, I have to stick to it.
Anyways, here is why I have been so busy lately...it's not a post about scrapbooking or cards, but at least it is a post, and a photo, and a CUTE photo at that!

Here is my boy...Sullivan James Litz
born February 3, 2011 8lbs 2oz and 20.5inches
This is Sullivan with his big sister Olivia.
She is 8 and so proud of her little brother.

1 comment: